LIFE ENERGY Equipment
70 (7 x 10) Chakra Affirmations For Your 7 Chakras
Balance your chakras with these chakra affirmations.
Chakras are the energy centers of your body. There are 7 chakra points located at different spots along your body.
Each Chakra has a specific name and color and they are each associated with certain emotions or feelings.
Use chakra affirmations to heal a specific chakra and bring your entire body’s chakra into balance.
Read below for 70 chakra affirmations for each of your 7 chakras.
Red – Root (Muladhara) chakra, at the base of the spine. (Trust, belonging)
Orange – Sacral(Swadhishthana) chakra, located just below the navel. (Sexuality, creativity)
Yellow – Solar plexus (Manipura) chakra, located at the solar plexus. (Wisdom, power)
Green – Heart (Anahata) chakra, located at the heart (Love, healing, relationships)
Blue – Throat (Vishuddha) chakra, located at the throat (Communication, expression, truth)
Indigo – Third Eye (Ajna) chakra, located between the eyes (Awareness, intention, purpose)
Violet – Crown (Sahastrara) chakra, located at the top of the head (Spirituality, connection to the divine)
1. Root Chakra Affirmations
The root chakra (Muladhara chakra) is the red chakra located at the base of the spine.
10 Root Chakra Affirmations:
- I am taken care of.
- I feel safe in the present moment.
- I am grounded and secure.
- I am abundant.
- Everything is happening around me.
- I am at ease right now.
- I am in tune with my higher self.
- I am powerful, rooted, and strong.
- I am financially secure.
- The Universe always provides for me.
2. Sacral Chakra Affirmations
The sacral chakra (Svadhisthana chakra) is the orange chakra located near your lower abdomen.
10 Sacral Chakra Affirmations:
- I am abundant in inspiration and creativity.
- I am connected to Source energy.
- I am a channel for inspiration.
- Joy is my birthright.
- My purpose is to feel good.
- I embrace moments of pleasure.
- I am in touch with my feelings.
- I am comfortable with my body.
- I choose to have fun every day.
- I love and care for myself.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations
The solar plexus chakra (Manipura chakra) is the yellow chakra located in your abdomen above the belly button.
It relates to feelings of power, self-esteem, control, and purpose.
10 Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations:
- I am powerful.
- I am in control.
- I am creating my reality.
- I am confident and strong.
- I honor myself.
- I am proud of all that I have accomplished.
- I am connected with my purpose.
- I co-create my desires with the Universe.
- I am the creator of my destiny.
- I can make positive changes in my life.
4. Heart Chakra Affirmations
The heart chakra (Anahata chakra) is the green chakra located in the center of your chest.
10 Heart Chakra Affirmations:
- I am aligned with love.
- I choose to accept the perspective of love.
- I am ready to forgive and come back to love.
- I welcome love into my life.
- I heal the habit of fear and embrace the habit of love.
- I’m willing to see with compassion.
- It feels good to align with love.
- I am ready to give and receive love.
- I forgive myself for having negative thoughts.
- I am an extension of the Universal energy of love.
5. Throat Chakra Affirmations
The throat chakra (Vishuddha chakra) is the blue chakra located in the center of your throat.
It relates to communication, authentic expression of yourself, and expression of your truth.
10 Throat Chakra Affirmations:
- I communicate with ease and clarity.
- I express myself authentically.
- I allow my highest truth to come forward.
- It’s safe to express my needs.
- I am honest about who I am.
- I only speak with good intentions.
- I am aligned with my truth.
- My words are aligned with my truth.
- I let my intuition guide my words.
- I use my voice to bring light into the world.
6. Third Eye Chakra Affirmations
The third eye chakra (Ajna chakra) is the indigo chakra located between your eyebrows.
It relates to your intuition, inner guidance, and connection to a higher power.
10 Third Eye Chakra Affirmations:
- I am connected to the wisdom of the Universe.
- I trust my intuition.
- I always listen to my inner guide.
- I’m ready to be led by the Universe.
- My intuition is my superpower.
- I am a channel for inspiration.
- I am aligned with the Universe.
- I step back and let the Universe lead the way.
- I am in tune with my inner guide.
- I know I’m being guided toward solutions of the highest good.
7. Crown Chakra Affirmations
The crown chakra (Sahasrara chakra) is the violet chakra located near the crown of your head.
It relates to your spiritual connection, spiritual awakening, and enlightenment.
10 Crown Chakra Affirmations:
- I am an extension of the Universe.
- I am a divine being.
- I am connected to the Universe.
- I am a spirit having a human experience.
- I can tap into source energy at any time.
- I am an eternal and infinite being.
- I am at peace.
- I am one with others.
- I trust the divine plan of the Universe.
- I am on the path to enlightenment.
Many-many thanks to Kenneth Wong:
Manifestation coach and self-help book author.
Courtesy to https://millennial-grind.com / 30-i-am-affirmations-for-manifestation