LIFE ENERGY Equipment
Motto / Quote
Jordan Peterson’s List of 12 Rules For Life
What does everyone in the modern world need to know? 12 Rules For Life by Jordan Peterson gives you the answer to this most difficult of questions through the combination of hard-won truths of ancient tradition with the stunning revelations of cutting-edge scientific research.
With wide-ranging questions including:
- What does the nervous system of the lowly lobster have to tell us about standing up straight (with our shoulders back) and about success in life?
- Why did ancient Egyptians worship the capacity to pay careful attention as the highest of gods?
- What dreadful paths do people tread when they become resentful, arrogant, and vengeful?
Peterson journeys broadly, discussing discipline, freedom, adventure, and responsibility, distilling the world’s wisdom into 12 practical and profound rules for life.
12 Rules For Life shatters the modern commonplaces of science, faith, and human nature while transforming and ennobling the mind and spirit of its readers.
Scroll down and read the list of the 12 Rules for Life by Jordan B. Peterson.
Get The Book: 12 Rules for Life by Jordan B. Peterson is available now on Amazon.
12 Rules For Life List
- Stand up straight with your shoulders back.
- Treat yourself like you are someone you are responsible for helping.
- Make friends with people who want the best for you.
- Compare yourself with who you were yesterday, not with who someone else is today.
- Do not let your children do anything that makes you dislike them.
- Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world.
- Pursue what is meaningful (not what is expedient).
- Tell the truth — or, at least, don’t lie.
- Assume that the person you are listening to might know something you don’t.
- Be precise in your speech.
- Do not bother children when they are skate-boarding.
- Pet a cat when you encounter one on the street.
Beyond Order: 12 More Rules For Life by Jordan B. Peterson is the sequel to the global bestseller 12 Rules for Life .
In 12 Rules for Life, Peterson offered an antidote to the chaos in our lives: eternal truths applied to modern anxieties. But in Beyond Order, he goes further, showing that part of life’s meaning comes from reaching out into the domain beyond what we know, and adapting to an ever-transforming world.
While an excess of chaos threatens us with uncertainty, an excess of order leads to a lack of curiosity and creative vitality. Beyond Order calls on us to balance the two fundamental principles of reality–order and chaos–and reveals the profound meaning that can be found on the path that divides them.
This book offers twelve new principles to guide readers towards a more courageous, truthful, and meaningful life.
Scroll down and read the list of 12 rules from Beyond Order by Jordan B. Peterson.
Get The Book: Beyond Order: 12 More Rules For Life by Jordan B. Peterson is available now on Amazon.
12 More Rules For Life List
- Do not carelessly denigrate social institutions or creative achievement.
- Imagine who you could be and then aim single-mindedly at that.
- Do you not hide unwanted things in the fog.
- Notice that opportunity lurks where responsibility has been abdicated.
- Do not do what you hate.
- Abandon ideology.
- Work as hard as you possibly can on at least one thing and see what happens.
- Try to make one room in your home as beautiful as possible.
- If old memories still upset you, write them down carefully and completely.
- Plan and work diligently to maintain the romance in your relationship.
- Do not allow yourself to become resentful, deceitful, or arrogant.
- Be grateful in spite of your suffering.
12 More Rules For Life Summary
Rule 1 describes the relationship between stable, predictable social structures and individual psychological health, and makes the case that such structures need to be updated by creative people if they are to retain their vitality.
Rule 2 analyzes a centuries-old alchemical image, relying on several stories—ancient and modern—to illuminate the nature and development of the integrated human personality.
Rule 3 warns of the dangers of avoiding the information (vital to the continual rejuvenation of the psyche) signaled by the emergence of negative emotions such as pain, anxiety, and fear.
Rule 4 argues that the meaning that sustains people through difficult times is to be found not so much in happiness, which is fleeting, but in in the voluntary adoption of mature responsibility for the self and others.
Rule 5 uses a single example, drawn from my experience as a clinical psychologist, to illustrate the personal and social necessity of attending to the dictates of conscience.
Rule 6 describes the danger of attributing the cause of complex individual and social problems to single variables such as sex, class, or power.
Rule 7 outlines the crucial relationship between disciplined striving in a single direction and forging of the individual character capable of resilience in the face of adversity.
Rule 8 focuses on the vital importance of aesthetic experience as a guide to what is true, good, and sustaining in the human world of experience.
Rule 9 makes the case that past experiences, whose current recall remains laden with pain and fear, can be stripped of their horror by voluntary verbal exploration and reconsideration.
Rule 10 notes the importance of explicit negotiation to maintenance of the good will, mutual regard, and heartfelt cooperation without which no true romance can be sustained.
Rule 11 opens by describing the world of human experience in a manner that explains what motivates three common but direly dangerous patterns of psychological response, delineates the catastrophic consequences of falling prey to any or all of them, and lays out an alternative route.
Rule 12 makes the case that thankfulness in the face of the inevitable tragedies of life should be regarded as a primary manifestation of the admirable moral courage required to continue our difficult march uphill.
Kenneth Wong - Manifestation coach
Courtesy to https://millennial-grind.com/12-more-rules-for-life-list-from-beyond-order-by-jordan-peterson/
. . . .
Motto / Quote:
Louise L. Hay
Kit I. (Basic KIT): Life Energy & Life Force Equipment(s) powered with & boosted by Vitality Generators; the Chi Generators® & Prana Generators® & Orgone Generators® + Structural Link(s) + DC wall transformer (AC / DC adapter) + shipping cost + online support (!)
Kit II.: KIT I. + Power Radionic 'Manifestation' program
Kit III.: KIT I. or / and KIT II. + Filters Packs / Symbols
Life Energy & Life Force Equipments powered with- & boosted by integrated Vitality Generators; Chi Generators® & Prana Generators® & Orgone Generators®
Catalog & -actual- Prices
Life Energy & Life Force (Chi & Prana & Orgone) generator Equipments
Please add 'shipping cost' if order's total cost is under $300.00 (inside USA) and $600.00 (outside USA).
Worldwide orders: eventually import fees and taxes, -or- custom duties, are -entirely- Customer / Buyer responsibility.
Free shipping in -continental / contiguous (conterminous)- USA for orders over $300.
Note: EU residents can order from here »»
+1 770 783 0563: 6 a.m.-3 p.m. EST/EDT
Click on links / images to obtain more information...
CEG 2400 Chi Energy Gun & Orgone Shooter
Price: 899.00 & free shipping!
Great saving !
*Free shipping & free Customer Support!
Life Energy & Life Force Equipments
-with integrated Vital Generators; Chi Generators® & Prana Generators® & Orgone Generators®-
Catalog & -actual- Prices
Click on links/images to obtain more information...
Shipping cost not included in piece price.
Special specific Frequencies
Available as downloads!
Karl Welz invented and built -first time in human history- a -totally functional!- Orgone Generator (Chi Generator or Prana Generator). After one year he invented the Orgonite, perfecting it in Super Orgonite®. Our -genuine- Equipments can generate and emanate -contiously- these subtle energies (orgone, prana, chi/qi, etc.) what can offer and give a lot of advantages and can bring success and fulfillness in your life.
Life Energy & Life Force Equipments
powered with- and boosted by Vital Generators; the Chi Generators® & Prana Generators® & Orgone Generators®