LIFE ENERGY Equipment
- Life Energy BLOG | Life Force & Life Energy Equipments
- Brain Evolution Manual Sensory Perception Training
- How RADIONICS Works
- About RADIONICS: Dr. Albert Abrams & Dr. Ruth Drown
- 5 Ways to Align to Univers
- 5 Signs That You're Not Living in Alignment with Your Purpose
- How To Manifest With Your Energy
- 8 Keys & 9 Ways To Attract Good Energy Today
- How To Manifest Miracles In 5 Steps
- The Life Energy is the Solution, for all the Problems of Life
- What Exactly is Prana, Qi, Chi, Life Force Energy?
- What Prana Is And How To Feel It
- What is Chi Energy and How to Balance Your Vital Energy Chi
- How To Use The 2 Cup Manifestation Method In 5 Steps
- 5-Step Law of Attraction Scripting Template
- 4 Major Blocks To Your Manifestation Power
- These 12 Universal Laws Will Help You to Manifest Everything
- The Secret Behind The Secret: How the Law of Attraction Works
- 10 Secrets to Manifest Faster
- The Power of Silent Practice
- Conscious Creation
- Subconscious Mind
- 30 I Am Affirmations
- How to Develop Your Chi
- Chi Energy, the Force of Life
- The Power of Intention in the Manifestation Process
- The 3 Secrets Of Manifestation
- Are We Focusing Too Much on Our Effects and Not Enough on Our Causes?
- The Emotional Guidance Scale
- Manifestation Technics and Methods
- Manifestation Tips For Beginners (With 6 Easy Steps)
- How To Manifest Using Sexual Energy
- The Number One Mistake When Manifesting
- How To Manifest Love
- The Law Of Attraction
- Boosting Your Energy With The Law of Attraction In 5 Steps
- Why The Law Of Attraction Doesn't Work
- 31 Of The Best Things Money Can't Buy
- How To Control Your Subconscious Mind?
- How To Connect With Your Higher Self In 3 Steps
- The Basic Principles of Feng Shui
- How to build your future life?
- List of 12 Rules For Life
- 11 Daily Ways to Increase Your LifeForce & LifeEnergy
- Can 'Daith Piercing' Stop Your Migraine Pain?
- 10 Prayers For Abundance That Work
- 15 Magical Ways To Manifest Your Desires
- Ultimate Guide To Manifesting
- 10 Limiting Beliefs That Block Your Manifestations
- Mind over matter and Spirit over Mind
- Energise Your Life
- Activating Your Light Body: A Guide through the Chakras
- 70 Chakra Affirmations For Your 7 Chakras
- Blog Disclaimer
Motto / Quote
Lucius Annaeus Seneca
What is Conscious Creation? And How to Control Your Reality
Whether we realise it or not, we all have an element of control over our own lives and the paths we take.
This means that if we want to achieve a certain goal, manifest a person or become the person we want to be, then we can.
All we need to do is consciously create this for ourselves.
What might seem unachievable now can quickly fall into place when you begin to learn the process of conscious creation and apply it in your own life.
And once you begin to see results, you’ll realise that your potential is infinite!
What is conscious creation?
Conscious creation is the process of choosing what you want from life, and taking the steps you need to bring this into reality.
At the most basic level, this is being a goal getter.
This means that when you have a goal in mind, you consciously make decisions every single day to bring you closer to that goal until you achieve it.
And by doing this time after time with multiple goals, you can consciously create a life that you desire.
But at a more complex level, this is exactly what the Law of Attraction is, when we are consciously using it to our advantage.
Unsure of what the Law of Attraction is?
Well, put simply, it is one of the laws of the Universe which states that like energy attracts like energy.
It is the law that states that your energy creates your reality.
What you put out, you get back.
What you give, you receive.
Now, this law is ALWAYS in action, but whether it is a conscious or unconscious process is entirely up to us.
And it is when we make the shift from unconscious creation to conscious creation that the magick starts to happen.
Are you creating consciously or unconsciously?
But how do you know if you’re creating consciously or unconsciously?
It’s quite simple really...
Ask yourself this question - do you feel like the things that happen in your life happen because you set out to make them happen, or do you feel like they happen by chance?
When you’re unconsciously creating, you’ll probably feel like…
- Things are out of your control
- Things happen to you, not because of you
- Things never seem to go to plan
- You are a victim of your circumstances
- Your goals are unachievable
- Luck is never on your side
But when you’re consciously creating, you’re more likely to feel like…
- Fate is in your hands
- You have the ability to succeed, no matter the odds
- You achieve your goals because you put the work in
- You are the creator of your own destiny
- Things that happen are a direct result of the actions you take
If you think you’re unconsciously creating, don’t panic!
Being an unconscious creator isn’t a personality trait - it’s a choice.
Just think of all of the things you could achieve if you became a conscious creator instead.
What happens when you become a conscious creator
When you begin to believe that you are the creator of your own destiny and you start to take conscious action to create positive experiences for yourself, that’s when you can begin to live a life you love.
This is how you transform your life from one that is ‘meh’ at best, to a life that makes you proud to be living it.
When you become a conscious creator, you will no longer feel like you are a victim of your circumstances and you will instead feel motivated to go out and achieve your goals, no matter how big they seem.
How to control your reality
o what do you have to do in order to be a conscious creator of your reality?
I like to think about this in three stages.
And when I say stages, I mean stages, not steps.
We’re not aiming to jump from one thing to the next here, because we’re in this for the long haul.
If you want to change your life, you need to fully commit to each of these stages.
Stage One - Become aware of your current self
If you have followed my journey with personal growth, you’ll already know what I’m going to say here.
Self awareness is KEY.
If you don’t have a good awareness of where you are right now, how are you supposed to set goals for yourself to improve?
Before you start trying to manifest things in your life, I’d really encourage you to take the time to get to know yourself on a deeper level.
This isn’t a stage that you want to rush, and I’d actually argue that it’s the most important and transformative, so spend some time here.
During this stage, you should be aiming to get to know
- Your strengths
- Your limitations
- Your triggers
- Your shadows
- Your thought processes
- Your feelings
- And everything in between
These are complex processes, and they can take some time to unpick!
And if you feel like there’s too much to unpack for you to handle alone, please seek therapy because therapy is a tool that can transform your growth like no other!
Stage Two - Think about what you want to create for yourself
This is probably the most fun stage you’re going to go through, and it involves thinking about what you want to create for yourself.
If you have really spent enough time getting to know yourself in the previous stage then this should be a breeze.
Because when you develop a heightened sense of awareness, you get to learn what makes you feel the most fulfilled, what you want less and more of, and maybe even what you feel like your purpose is.
If you don’t feel like you have a purpose, that’s okay too.
You don’t necessarily have to have a purpose in order to create things for yourself, but it does help to have a pure intention and to feel excited about the possibilities!
During this stage, you might want to explore visualization techniques such as creating a vision board or scripting - these can really help you to narrow down your vision of the life you want to create so that you can feel motivated to take action in the next stage.
Stage Three - Make it happen
Nope, if you thought we were stopping at visualization then you are oh so wrong.
"Thoughts create reality"
Probably the most common misconception that I see about the Law of Attraction is that your thoughts create your reality and this alone is how you manifest.
Sure, thoughts are one element of your energy and they can affect your reality, but thoughts alone aren’t the recipe to conscious creation.
In fact, what you need less of is thinking, and what you need more of is action.
Now, I’m not talking about working your ass into the ground, because rest is important too, but you do need to keep moving forward if you want the results that you desire!
Ultimately, conscious creation is all about taking accountability for your own life, setting goals for yourself and setting out to make them happen.
Doing so can help to break you free from stagnancy and transform your life in so many ways!
So if you want more fulfillment and happiness, get to know yourself, work out what you want from life, and make it happen.
Don't forget to pin this post!
Written by Esther
(Esther is the founder of Through the Phases, and author of the Breakthrough Manifestation Workbook. Her mission is to guide others to grow to their full potential and create their dream life using spiritual and personal growth practices.)
Subscription: $7.79 / month
(Renews until you cancel)
now -also- on your computer, tablet & 'smart phone' / mobile phone !
Chi Vitality Card™ #1
valid- and active one month: $7.97
Chi Vitality Card™
(Chi Vitality Card & chi energy + symbol)
Example: + = A New Love
Symbols for: Love, Stress relief, Charisma, Concentration, Energy & Vitalitity, Success, Gambling, Protection, Safe trip, Optimism & Success, etc., etc. See other Symbols »
symbols: $2 /pcs.
5 symbols: 8$, 10 symbols: 16$, 20 symbols: 34$
Orders by Email
on your computer, tablet & 'smart phone' / mobile phone !
** Let us know the name you would like to be on the personal Chi Vitality Card®.
Inquiries by emails for Chi Vitality Cards are welcome!